2014 McDonalds Junior Tournament Notes
(draws located at bottom of page)
- Courts 1-4, MARS® MINERDOME, Cnr Grevillea Rd and Dowling St Wendouree
- Courts 6, 7, Wendouree Sports and Events Centre, Norman St Wendouree
- Courts 8,9,9a, Arch Sports Centre, Sturt St West(Ballarat High School), Ballarat
- Courts 10,11, Loreto College, Wendouree Pde, Ballarat
- Courts 12,13, St Pats College, Wanliss St (from Sturt St), Ballarat
- Courts 14,15, Damascus College, Geelong Rd, Mt Clear
- Court 16, Ballarat Grammar, Forest St Wendouree
- Court 17, Eastwood Leisure Complex, Eastwood St, Ballarat
- Click here for tournament map
- Teams must bring a match ball, stadiums will not be providing any. Any disagreement about which ball to use will be decided by a toss of a coin.
- First Aid will be available at MARS®MINERDOME, WSEC, ARCH and DAMASCUS.
- Food and Drinks will be available at all venues, other than Ballarat Grammar and Loreto College.
- Any changes to draws will be communicated with team contacts and published on the BBA website.
- How to access your Club/Team results for the Tournament:
- In 2014 The Ballarat Junior tournament will be entering results online and publishing them to the Fox Sports Pulse smart phone app and also to our tournament website (www.bbatounament.sportingpulse.net).
- To download the app go to iTunes or android store and search for Fox Sports Pulse. When you find the App download and install it. You will then be able to search for your team or club name within the basketball section. You can also search for the Ballarat Basketball Tournament and then choose the grade you would like to see displayed.
- Teams can change players by writing name and dob on back of first scoresheet they come to over the weekend.
- Team Managers or Team Scorers will need to write names on scoresheets.
- Some scorers will be available for Grand Finals, but if not teams will need to score as per round games.
- An MVP Award will be made in all Grand Finals, the winning coach will make the decision and may base it on that game, or overall performance over the weekend or may give it to a member of the opposition.