Conditions of Entry
All policies apply at all venues where the Association conducts competitions and to the carparks at those venues.
To ensure a safe, enjoyable and alcohol free environment at local competition games it is a condition of entry that you:
- Allow your bag to be checked on entry to, and on leaving, this venue if so requested by Basketball Ballarat staff/officials
- Obey the directions of staff/officials in regard to behaviour, language and dress
Basketball Ballarat staff or contractors are often filming or photographing games or events at our venues. Your entry will constitute your permission of use of your image in any educational, promotional or advertising activities for Basketball Ballarat or the venue.
The Committee of Management and its representatives reserve the right to refuse entry to, or direct to leave, any persons breaching the Basketball Victoria Codes of Conduct (as available from Basketball Victoria’s internet site, basketballvictoria.com.au) or these local entry conditions.
Basketball Victoria Conditions of Entry
- All persons must conduct themselves in a proper and reasonable manner and in accordance with Basketball Victoria’s Codes of Conduct, a copy of which is available from Basketball Victoria, the association or from Basketball Victoria’s internet site, basketballvictoria.com.au.
- By entering, all persons agree to be bound by the basketball association’s and Basketball Victoria’s constitution, rules and by-laws and submit themselves to Basketball Victoria’s Tribunal, Member Protection Tribunal and any other disciplinary forum connected with basketball.
- Mobile telephones and cameras are prohibited from use in any change room.
- Persons entering agree to comply with any reasonable direction of any official connected with basketball.
- The right to remove any person from the facility is reserved if the person’s behaviour is considered dangerous or unacceptable.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited from entering or remaining on the premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in any indoor part of the facility and in any outdoor part of the facility so designated.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited within the facility except in designated areas (if any).