To Our Valued Members and Guests:
As a precaution in relation to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented a number of preventative measures, as the health and safety of our staff, members and guests is our highest priority,
While the risk of infection in the community is low, and there is currently no evidence of transmission within the local community, we have considered our approach and are taking a number of steps to enhance your protection at the Club.
It is important we have a common-sense approach: we are calm and considered in our approach and response.
We have implemented a range of additional processes within the Club including:
- An increase program of cleaning and disinfecting all Club surfaces across all common areas, with particular focus on buttons, screens, tables & chairs.
- Removal of self-service bain maries
- Cutlery will no longer be on the tables
- Function room is available for dining to allow for social distancing whilst dining.
- All stadiums are now closed to the public; therefore, all senior and junior competitions have been suspended.
We recognise there is no call for alarm; however, the good health of our people is our highest priority. We feel that by taking proactive steps, we can continue to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all.
Basketball Ballarat will continue to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and to take every step to protect members, employees and guests against the spread of the virus in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Department of Health.
Thank you for your support.