Basketball Ballarat offers a range of different programs that cater for all ages and skill level. Click below for more information our each of our programs.
View our player pathway below.
is perfect for anyone who wants to participate in basketball between the ages 5 and 10. It is an introductory program to basketball to help teach kids our great game!
Basketball Holiday Camps
Don't miss all of the fun at this years Basketball Camp! Activities ran by experienced coaches & our very own Selkirk Rush & Hotondo Home Miners!
Rookie Hoops is the perfect program for those aged 8 - 12 who are new to the game or looking to build on the basics of basketball and the skills required.
Next Level Development
Ballarat Basketball's NEXT LEVEL development program is a new 7 week program aimed at aged Under-12 & Under-14 domestic players.
High Performance Program
The High Performance Program is aimed at both Boys and Girls playing Under-12 or Under-14 competitions who are looking to improve their game.
Basketball Ballarat Player Pathway
- Kelly Sports - Preschool introductory motor skills and organised play
- Aussie Hoops - Aged 5 - 10 basketball introductory skills & games
- Rookie Hoops - Aged 8 - 12 basketball introductory program
- Domestic Competition - Ready to play competition from U/8 through to seniors
- The Next Level Club Development Program - Aged 11 - 14 club boys & girls wanting to improve their game and knowledge
- Next Generation Program - Selected players aspiring to represent Ballarat
- Junior Elite Teams Program - Selected players for Ballarat Miners & Rush teams U/12 to U18
- Senior Elite Teams Program - Selected players for Ballarat Miners & Rush Youth League & NBL1 South teams