Youth Championship Women’s Coaching Position
The McDonalds Ballarat Rush is requesting applications for the Head Coaching position and Assistant Coaching position(s) for our Victorian Youth Championship Women’s team for the 2019 season. We are looking to continue the high standard of player development via our Youth League program, and require the coaching staff that can facilitate this continued pursuit of excellence.
The successful applicant would ideally meet the following criteria:
- Prioritise and focus on the development of the Ballarat Rush players transitioning from Junior to Senior Elite teams
- Outstanding knowledge of the game (including National style of play)
- Excellent communication and teaching skills
- Ability to recruit and identify talented, high-character Youth League athletes
- High level of coaching experience or equivalent (including a NCAS Level 2 or higher)
- Weekly attendance at training sessions and games (2 evenings during week, 1 morning, Weekend game fixture)
- Desire to become an integral leader by upholding the Basketball Ballarat culture within the Victorian basketball community
In your application, please indicate which position you are applying for; Head Coach or Assistant Coach.
Applications are to be submitted, including your basketball coaching resume and cover letter, by COB Friday 7th September, to:
Melissa Thomas, Basketball Ballarat Senior Elite Teams Administrator Email: email@example.com
NOTE: All applications will remain PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL