Return to Play Rules – Updated for 2021/22 Summer Season
After further clarification from the State Government, SRV and Basketball Victoria on Monday November 1st, our return to the courts from Monday 15th of November will go ahead as planned.
There are some rules and regulations for opening the doors which can be found in more depth on the BV website and promoted roadmap. See below a summary of what is going to be required when we return in 12 days! Please plan on these rules being applied for a minimum of 2 weeks with potential to continue until 2022.
- Green – 50 (replaces the Orange 50 we are used to) per court.
- Senior players – no spectators available. Each team may bring 1 scorer, 1 coach and “playing” players only.
- Juniors playing in a Senior game (under 18) may bring 1 parent/guardian only.
- Junior Competitions – 1 Player + 1 Parent/Guardian only. Each team may have 1 Coach, 1 Team Manager and 1 scorer who are extra to the team.
- Masks to be worn inside the building when not participating in the game (12+ years old)
- QR Check in to the venues. A Covid Marshal will be present to sight your green check-in tick
- It is not mandatory to have your vaccination status checked to enter/play community sport.
Please note entry numbers and grade sizes are being confirmed this week with the intention of having all fixtures finalised by Wednesday 10th of November
Basketball Victoria Updates: CLICK HERE
Victoria’s Roadmap: CLICK HERE