Minerdome Sports Club
The Minerdome Sports Club Bistro & Sports Bar is back open!
The Bistro now has our old favourites available as part of a limited menu while the Sports Bar will be pouring ice cold drinks along with their new snack menu.
We have implemented best-practice cleaning & hygiene measures with sanitising stations available, socially distanced tables, and regular cleaning
Please click the below area's to find our more about visitation information.
- Table service only for both food and beverages; no bar service is permitted at this time
- All guests and visitors to sign in as per normal club requirements.
- Walk in’s available subject to capacity allowances
- Sports will be playing on our screens
Hygiene and Sanitation Guidelines
During this time, our members’ health, safety and well-being is very important to the team. To ensure our venue is operating in line with the stringent new government health department protocol, the team has been preparing the club for re-opening. This involves a deep clean with a hospital-grade sanitiser, fogging of all public areas and implementing new cleaning and sanitising of all frequently touched surfaces. In addition, all staff have completed COVID-safe training to ensure a safe visit for members and their guests.
When visiting the Minerdome, we request patrons follow the below practices:
- Sanitise hands upon arrival and at regular intervals
- Wash hands for 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue
- Dispose of used tissues immediately into a rubbish bin
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres, using signage and floor markings as a guide.
- Entry will not be permitted to a person displaying any symptoms of sickness
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing you back at the club soon!