Positive Case Notification
This page is to identify game time and venues that a positive case has attended. It is to help with the notification of our members to continue to help stay safe. Below are the general points you will receive in an email when you are in the venue at the same time as a case.
- Get tested even if you have mild symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). After getting tested, you need to stay home until you have your test result. Symptoms include:
- Loss or changes in sense of smell or taste
- Chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose.
- Practise good hygiene – wash your hands regularly and cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- Keep your distance – stay 1.5 metres away from anyone you don’t live with.
For more information on current coronavirus (COVID-19) advice, visit the Department of Health and Human Services website (www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus) or contact the coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Positive Case Confirmed at the following game time and venues:
Please note if you were in attendance at the below listed times/venues you are deemed a "Social Contact". please read above and act accordingly if required.
- 15/3/22 - 5:15pm-6:15pm Selkirk
- 5/3/22 - 2:20pm-3:20pm Selkirk
- 26/2/22 - 9:00am-10:00am Selkirk
- 19/2/22 - 9:00am-10:00am Selkirk (Hall 2)
- 19/2/22 - 11:45am-12:45pm Minerdome
- 19/2/22 - 1:30pm-2:30pm Selkirk
- 18/2/22 - 5:55pm-6:55pm Selkirk
- 18/2/22 - 5:55pm-6:55pm Minerdome
- 15/2/22 - 5.15pm-6.15pm Selkirk (Hall 2)
- 11/2/22 - 5:50pm-6:50pm Selkirk
- 11/2/22 - 5:00pm-6:00pm Minerdome
- 8/2/22 - 5.15pm-6.15pm Selkirk (Hall 2)
- 5/2/22 - 10.45am-11.45am Minerdome
- 5/2/22 - 11.45am-12.45pm Minerdome
- 5/2/22 - 2.25pm-3.25pm Minerdome