Entries for the 2017/18 Summer Season are now open! If you would like to renew your team, make a brand new team or change nights your team play then you need to complete an entry form. there are some quick facts below for existing team and new team along with the entry form which is due by Friday September 22nd.
- We need every team to re-submit the entry form due to the new insurance period. That means players names, DOB, contact number.
- You need to complete your online insurance which if you click HERE you will head straight to the link!
- You need to complete the entry form also but there is a few extra details required. Click on the entry form below and look over the form!
- Team bond required upon entry $266 payable to the Basketball Office either Cash or Eftpos. This is fully refundable once your team chooses to withdraw from competitions.
- Uniforms- you will need to organise a uniform for your team. This must be reversible (jersey) to avoid any clashes in colour. You dont have to have this ready to go until round 3 of the new season. Get onto it now though as they can take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
- Team name- must be approved by the Basketball Office to make sure its not already used and to make sure its not inappropriate.
- any more details contact the Basketball Office on 5338 1220
Senior Entry Form: