2020 Ballarat Rush Youth League – Head Coach
The Ballarat Rush Youth are accepting applications for the Head Coaching position for the Victorian Youth League Championship Women’s team for the 2020 season.
The successful applicant would ideally meet the following criteria:
- Level 2 Coaching Qualification
- Experience in Coaching adults 17 years old to 23
- Experience in Coaching at Representative or State levels
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Coach Youth League women’s team on weekends in BigV Youth League Champ competition
- Attend and prepare training plans and conduct 2 training sessions per week.
- Prepare Game plans and scout for the Y/L team.
- Work in conjunction with BBA U18 and Senior Rush Coaches during practice nights.
- Attend Coaching meetings with the U18 and Rush Senior Coach and DOC when required.
- Develop and improve the skills and understanding of the game for BBA Y/L players
- Teach the Senior BBA curriculum Concepts for Offence and Defence
- Work with the Rush Head Coach, U18 Coach and DOC to develop individual skill of Y/L players and a positive culture across the Women’s program
- Work to Recruit players under the rules of BBA policy.
To apply please send your basketball resume and cover letter to Brendan Joyce via email@example.com