Community Programs Terms and Conditions
- Registrations for Community Programs must be completed online through PlayHQ. Registrations are subject to a maximum number of participants. This number may be determined by location, availability of activity spaces, health and safety legal requirements and overall experience requirements. Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served priority basis.
- A parent or legal guardian must register on behalf of the participant if the participant is under the age of 18 at the time of the registration. We will not knowingly accept any registration or associated personal information including medical information online without authorization from the designated parent or legal guardian on all official registration documents.
- For Community Programs, BBA collects personal information (including any relevant personal health information provided at registration or during the community program) provided by you to confirm registration, collate and maintain a Community database, enable safe participation, comply with BBA's legal obligations and it’s rights to deliver community programs.
- Upon accepting the Terms and Conditions you give authority for BBA to share or disclose the participant/s personal information including health information to third parties for any reasonably expected purpose relating to the event or otherwise required by law.
- By completing registration and agreeing to the terms and conditions, it is understood that the participant is taking part at their own risk.
- The participant acknowledges that they are fit and not suffering any health concerns or injuries that will be aggravated by participating in the activity or program. Any injury or illness must be disclosed by the participant/legal guardian to BBA staff at the time of online registration or on the event day. Should the injury or illness be deemed a health and safety risk to the participant or other Community Program participants, BBA reserve the right to exclude the participant from participating further in the Community Program activities.
- The participant, parent and/or legal guardian will exclude BBA staff, representative, contractors, volunteers and/or any medical staff provided by BBA of any responsibility to the participants person or property as a result of injury, illness, theft or detriment that the participant may suffer participating in the Community Program.
- You, the parent/legal guardian, give permission for the BBA staff and Community Program staff to act accordingly and seek any medical attention for the participant if required at the event. If an ambulance is called for the participant by BBA the cost of the ambulance and any associated medical treatment will be at your own expense.
- The parent/legal guardian and the participant acknowledge and consent BBA to have full rights to use the images obtained from photography and videography at Community Program activities and any reproductions or adaptation of this content. Use may include (but not limited to) print and online promotional material, social media and press releases ongoing. If the participant and/or their parent/legal guardian does not wish to be photographed, you must advise the Club via email at email@example.com prior to the event commencement.