Minerdome Sports Club/Ballarat Basketball Association INC
$20 – $31 per hour + penalties + super
Do you have a passion for of working in the hospitality industry? Are you a customer service guru? Would you like a career not just a job?
The Minerdome Sports Club is the hospitality arm of the Ballarat Basketball Association. We are open 7 days a week offering TAB, Keno, Gaming, food & beverage. We are on the look-out for hospitality gurus to join our team of hospitality masters.
We are currently seeking outstanding candidates to join our team. We have vacancies in our venue for the right candidates who enjoy working within a fast-paced environment where staff work as a team and customer service is a priority. We have vacancies in our Sports Bar for permanent and casual staff.
Experience in customer service and an ability to handle and receipt money accurately is essential. Candidates will require their Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate and a Gaming Licence. Experience with TAB and KENO would be an advantage but not essential as we will provide on the job training.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude
- Have availability to work on days, nights & weekends
- Available to work weekends to a 7 day roster (up to 5 days per week )
- Gaming Licence essential
- Enjoy hands-on work and working within a fun and fast paced environment
- Be passionate about working in the hospitality industry
- Understand the importance of working in a team environment
- Willingness to undertake further training
What we offer you:
- on the job training,
- staff discounts & benefits
- flexible roster
- safe & friendly work environment
- Registered & Licenced Clubs Award pay
Applicants will need to show integrity, honesty and be willing to undertake further training. They will need to follow direction, maintain good presentation, grooming and dress and be open to feedback.